Benefits of becoming a client
When you become a client of ours, you will be able to benefit from a wide range of services. These services are described on this website however, you also receive a commitment in respect of the service you will enjoy.
We recognise that it is important and in our shared interests that we treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
At Croesus Financial Services, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In doing so we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative “Treating Customers Fairly”.
Our Commitment to you
• Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a solution.
• Provide you with clear information about the service we offer.
• Only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford.
• Discuss with you our remuneration and provide choices to you as to how this is paid.
• Encourage you to ask if there is something that you do not understand.
• Confirm our advice in writing to you within 5 working days of any business being transacted.
• Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you be unhappy with our service.
• Contact you at least once a year.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we ask you to:
• Tell us as much as possible about your circumstances to enable us to offer suitable advice.
• Let us know about changes that might affect your financial circumstances.
• Let us know if there is any aspect of our service or recommendation that you do not understand.
• Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.