The news stories below have been written and produced by a third party and neither Personalised Demonstration Site nor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the content/information contained within these stories.
- Industry trends survey showed that production fell to -17%.
- From 2024/25, PAYE income over £150,000 is exempt.
- Brits set to borrow £14 million this festive season.
- UK inflation shows signs of retreat ahead of Christmas shopping season.
- Taxpayers must report capital gains from cryptoassets.
- AFR for some petrol engines and all diesel engines rise.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.